Sunday, December 9, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

  • I cannot really say what my favorite discoveries/exercises were, as I liked them all! I learned so much - everthing was new!

This program has shown me that learning is a lifelong adventure. Every day something new pops up. It's kinda hard to keep up with it all, but I'm gonna try.

I can't say that there were any unexpected outcomes, other than I learned so much and it was so much fun!

I have many, many great ideas that I'm taking with me from these newly learned technologies. One is that I'm making a promotional teen srp video.

Other things I want to learn about are any new technologies that come along. I think technology is the thing.

Thanks so much! This has definitely been the best library training I have yet to get. A great thank you to everyone who developed and launched it.

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.