Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week 7: #17 Blog About Technology

Yahoo! Avatars I am having so much fun with iHCPL! This is an excellent learning tool. The best training ever. I have been looking around for different ways to survey my teens for ideas for next summer and have just created a survey and it's now live:

SUMMER PLANNING NEEDS YOUR INPUT! SHORT ONLINE SURVEY
We want your great ideas to help plan the 2008 Teen Summer Reading Program! All you have to do is take this short online survey! Thanks for your input. Survey: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB22779ARM3WE.

I think the teens will have fun filling out this online survey, rather than me having them fill out itsy bitsy pieces of paper and putting them into a survey box in the Teen Room.

After looking at all those wonderful wikis, I'm hoping we/me can use a wiki for the 2008 YA SRP - online registration, create and add to the wiki, etc.

No comments: